Fire Damage Photo Gallery

smoke and soot damage left behind in a bedroom after a fire

Fire damage

Fire damage at this house was limited to the kitchen area, but the soot and smoke damage affected all the rooms of the house. The photo shows a bedroom the required carpet cleaning along with drywall sponge cleaning of the walls and ceiling.

Picture of cleaned kitchen after a fire

Kitchen fire and smoke cleanup

When your home is affected by a fire, there is usually the need for fire, soot damage and odor cleanup. Our certified technicians know the full extent of fire damage remediation and make it "Like it never even happened." Call us right away for best results.

House thats been destroyed in a fire

Total Loss Fire

This fire was considered a total loss by the homeowners and emergency personnels because of the significant smoke and soot damage. Crews were instructed to completely gut the home all the way to the studs. Crews then wiped down every inch of the structure with SERVPRO approved products to eliminate the smoke smell and feel. The owner couldn't believe how quickly and completely we were able to clean the soot from the structure. At SERVPRO of Greater Carrollwood / Citrus Park, we make disasters "Like it never even happened." We're here to serve you 24/7. Give us a call today at 813-694-9085.

Home goods packed for cleaning after fire

Content Cleaning

Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. SERVPRO of Greater Carrollwood / Citrus Park understands your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings make your house more than a structure; they make it home. SERVPRO of Greater Carrollwood / Citrus Park specializes in restoring contents damaged by water, fire, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your belongings to determine what items we can restore to pre-fire condition by using several methods of cleaning your contents.

Microwave covered in soot after stove fire

Stove Fire

Kitchen fires are one of the most common sources of house fires. This fire in the Tampa area was started on the stove in the kitchen and move throughout the rest of the house. This photo shows the extent of the damage to the microwave. Crews were able to go in and remove and discard any destroyed utilities while removing any smoke and soot from the house. Appliances were quickly replaced to the satisfaction of the customer! If you experience a kitchen fire in your home, don't worry! We make disasters "Like it never even happened." Give us a call at 813-694-9085. 

Fire Damage cause from Microwave

Microwave Fire

Simply overcooking popcorn in the microwave can cause thousands of dollars in damages. Luckily, no one was injured in the fire, yet smoke and soot filled the entire home from garage to master bedroom. The photo shows the cause of loss and the extent of the damage. Crews went to work tearing out all burnt appliances and cabinets before cleaning walls, ceilings, floors, and furniture. To the homeowners surprise only furniture in the kitchen needed to be tossed since we were able to clean other room's furniture to preloss condition. Whether it's burnt popcorn or a grease fire you can trust SERVPRO of Greater Carrollwood / Citrus Park for your kitchen fire.